top of page
Please print the appropriate forms and bring these with you to your first intake session.
*If you have multiple children you want seen, please bring forms for each child. If parents are divorced, you MUST bring a divorce decree outlining which parent can make mental health decisions. If your child is 18 years or older, they must contact me themselves to make an appointment, as they are now an adult.
bottom of page